Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young lady on a bus totally engrossed with her cell phone.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

iPhone 7 Plus.

Girl On A Bus (2)-03385
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

I had a trip out with my new Fujifilm X-Pro2 today and here's a few of the images I took. I'm a total novice at Street Style, but have really enjoyed it so far. Any constructive criticism/comments most welcome ...

Excellent start, IMO. In the first one, the graffiti face seems to be reacting to the face of the guy walking past. In the second one, you have an older person (occasionally, and in some contexts, referred to as a dinosaur) flanked by two dinosaurs. The third one seems more of a kind of metaphor shot: reflecting on people who walk while using their phones.

They're all good street shots and if you keep looking out for (even slightly) unusual situations like these, you'll get even better very quickly and build up a good collection. But don't limit yourself to unusual situations as they obviously don't happen every day and you might not spot them if they did. I must have seen literally thousands of good street shots that I couldn't get because I wasn't fast enough or someone else got in front of my camera.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing more.

Excellent start, IMO. In the first one, the graffiti face seems to be reacting to the face of the guy walking past. In the second one, you have an older person (occasionally, and in some contexts, referred to as a dinosaur) flanked by two dinosaurs. The third one seems more of a kind of metaphor shot: reflecting on people who walk while using their phones.

They're all good street shots and if you keep looking out for (even slightly) unusual situations like these, you'll get even better very quickly and build up a good collection. But don't limit yourself to unusual situations as they obviously don't happen every day and you might not spot them if they did. I must have seen literally thousands of good street shots that I couldn't get because I wasn't fast enough or someone else got in front of my camera.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks Garry, I really appreciate the comments. Looking forward to getting out and shooting more, Coronavirus allowing of course.

X21lSv3Jq_wHkXNiXmbb_Hl_eaFFIYyGB0PzAYOlCZvSQxseVUKF_VJET0zfcgADRtWvQOnGs-evk5o1qSzXTrgRwLjyVaqNDAgfnJxQAyi-SA63HtXqEh8A8Ky0LfG6X9Ej5ojmdFenXdh2SkrxU19Jl6i3Q5u2lfN5niEvrKSfSXXifQh9VsPlqQiAt2phgrRfED7O7w-Gx9y4RESZwDu1ux8lo-jleotnG69jN4KrnqPLNWib_7865Eu2wM9xj3MiGJ9Bs0_VunwUdi5DKDp3g6TZDEJYIZAH4JAinwpKzhgGRNo0mWkeCQQ3ehLaBhIbi_eWJ4710VS7tjnHpMYw-iAe-JqW8-kU6p-k8hcQvjAapqJSFgITysvpD9Z2P5YDN6oS-bZbC4KwCER4IqLEVN2IMBURL7w5YVBb-4L89e4La898D7jhABVshQ2Ne5xe7l32EclUXgGEqudqc69MdvhAi0S_As2M8fU6xIb1KrkH4cRWOxMH9vENTG9G0zJyVvBlbJ6Vi99bmscnPjQh-vLGqEBI6OZl7sVcXd48-fZ3YpxpNlAgVnZHtmu8kmGQN2U9nuMF9m4eqI0u3iTyqESEqk6WT8pKDRBy0CZzXJsc-IUuuc7Sw8krGkBDbhxfMwI4WqwkYDNn3cuJdxs7w3bY3XFhnnBJJ6w6PdTvkY1hoHxA0gEclJE2BujB74fdZL1iyT-wOJ4y3mc-7nJ6yM-ttdSjEg3RwLTw63_3vPiHRmyz9JzZ=w690-h590-no

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a guy with his Guitar doing a bit of street playing.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/200th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.

Muso (45)-03
423 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young girl sitting on some steps appearing to be counting her change.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/160th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.

Counting The Change-03412
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at St James's Park London UK of a couple with the guy either showing a bit of affection or seeking forgiveness.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/640th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.

Affection Or Seeking Forgiveness-03413
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a guy with his Fiddle doing a bit of street playing.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/60th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.

Street Fiddler-03414
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a lady sitting on a wall looking as if she's reminiscing.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/140th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Reminiscing -03406 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Back