Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

ACtC-3cXcFixCgFTVBnBooJh6WF8k44yMYzx9Svhb7b0E-RvGO1TffzqVYDlrTu-F0xT2k5bnFlbkfwuF3iNzdD5x26rGdzH3srsTtwuQETpwtxzsOdY-ojsvvUVDN4BHG4enp7fgrkZXdNJTwfDlvnBGZONYA=w1206-h867-no

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Folkestone Kent UK of a couple taking a pleasant morning stroll along the beach.

X-H1, 100-400mm Lens, 1/800th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Strolling On The Shingle-03430 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken from the lower external viewing balcony of the Tate Modern London UK of a guy appearing to be Striding Out.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrasty look to this snap to emphasis the dark clothing & shadow against the lighter toned ground.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/640th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Striding Out-03440 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young lady on a bus totally engrossed with her cell phone.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

iPhone 7 Plus.

Girl On A Bus (2)-03385
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

I love candid images like this..... But I can guarantee that if I had been taking this shot she would have turned around and thought I was being weird (it seems to be a knack I have).

I love candid images like this..... But I can guarantee that if I had been taking this shot she would have turned around and thought I was being weird (it seems to be a knack I have).

Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.

G.K.Jnr.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of young ladies enjoying a Relaxing Chat.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/250th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Relaxing Chat-03463 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of three people sitting on the beach with their top coats on maybe Waiting For The Sun.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/500th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Waiting For The Sun-03472 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at London UK of a guy out strolling in the sunshine. I've deliberately gone for a high contrast gritty presentation for this snap to emphasize the strong lines, contre-jour light, textures, & shadows.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/640th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Faceless (21)-03475 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple sitting probably "Texting Each Other"

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/640th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Texting Each Other-03478 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young lady sitting on some steps concentrating on her texting.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/250th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Texting Concentration-03482 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Back