Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Somewhere near Leicester Square on Sunday, Lee? The whole area was packed with similarly-dressed young ladies. And, for some strange reason, dozens of boys with Sunday-best clothes and haircuts. End of school term outing, maybe?

Yeah Garry, I believe it was Leicester Square, and for sure quite a few women out like those. Oh, I didn't see boys in sunday best but your theory might well be right.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a guy just walking his dog. I really like the happy proud type of expression on the guys face.

X-H1, 23mm F1.4 Lens, 1/420th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Man And Best Friend-03521 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a guy just walking his dog. I really like the happy proud type of expression on the guys face.

X-H1, 23mm F1.4 Lens, 1/420th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Man And Best Friend-03521 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

That's great George, caught a nice expression on his face and your processing is top notch as usual.

That's great George, caught a nice expression on his face and your processing is top notch as usual.

Thank you Lee, appreciate your reply.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of four people virtually in step with each other.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/1100th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Stepping In Time-03523 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a lady looking like she's doing a survey and possibly eyeing up subjects.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/350th @ F6.4, ISO-200, Handheld.
On A Survey-03525 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a lady looking like she's doing a survey and possibly eyeing up subjects.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/350th @ F6.4, ISO-200, Handheld.
On A Survey-03525 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Caught her just at the right moment George, she has a kind of shifty expression on her face. :D

Caught her just at the right moment George, she has a kind of shifty expression on her face. :D

Thank you Lee, appreciate your reply.

"I kinda think that I was her next victim by the look on her face" :)

I've done several snaps in this sort of style over the years but without a doubt this presentation is the most pleasing to me so far.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of folk out strolling in the sunshine. I've deliberately gone for a high contrast presentation to this snap to emphasize the contre-jour light & shadows.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

Faceless (22)-03533 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Back