Capture One 12 Fuji

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
I cant seem to find a means of making a session folder on Capture One 12 fuji, is this facility available on the Fuji version. I have tried unistalling and re installing, but still can't make a session folder. You tube videos all tell you what to do with a session, but not how to make one. It is supposed to be in the Library drop down menu (top left), but it doesn't appear. It also does not appear in the file menu drop down.

Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 18.41.27 by Andrew Wright, on Flickr

Last edited:
not comand control+ n is it Andy?
Just tried that, it didnt work, I am working on a Macbook. Its getting very frustrating, been trying to sort this for three nights now, watched loads of videos on the Capture One website and youtube, but no one mentions how you clik on library and a 'create a new session' pops up, and it doesn't work if you clik file at thew top menu bar. all the videos, the instructor cliks file and create session and create catalogue pops up, but not on the version I have.

I cant seem to find a means of making a session folder on Capture One 12 fuji, is this facility available on the Fuji version.

As I understand it, sessions are not available on the "free" Fuji version, but are available in "paid for" Fuji pro version. Which version are you using?

As I understand it, sessions are not available on the "free" Fuji version, but are available in "paid for" Fuji pro version. Which version are you using?
I am using the free fuji version, Ok will try the paid for version, I have spent three evenings and a few early mornings trying to sort this, I have read and re read the specs on Capture One website, and i though sessions were avaiallble on the 'free' fuji version. Time to try the next one then. I also thought I had the 30 day free trial, so its not a full free trial. Talk about trials and tribulations.

The 30 day trial is fully functional, at least the pro version is, dunno about the Fuji version as I do not use that make.

i though sessions were avaiallble on the 'free' fuji version.

Just searched to check, and Sessions aren't supported. It seems most of the "nice" features aren't in the free express version, which I suppose makes sense
, but the free express version plus Affinity Photo still makes for a very good low cost solution - unless you want to use sessions, which is what I use.

https://www.captureone.com/en/features/feature-list

The 30 day trial is fully functional, at least the pro version is, dunno about the Fuji version as I do not use that make.

It's all the same program, you just change the option you want from within the program, I just can't remember how :-(

Tried that one and it wouldnt work, just paid a subscription to try, and it loaded sessions, success.

I use a combination of the free version, iridient x and an old version of Lightroom
In most cases so far
The best way of processing is
Raf to Capture 1 , export as Tiff, import to Lightroom then slight mods before printing

i used to use iridiant transformer which was pretty good but i found both lightroom and Afinity photo more complete,i did like capture one when i had Sony though.

Back