Critique Cardiff Bay

• Thread starter Deleted member 74234
  • Start date
I like it great lead in lines and the shadows work very well against the bright buildings, but its skewith. :eek: Sorted and edited, will remove if required.(y)

Thanks sbowler579. I knew there was some skewish about it lol. Must change me specs lol. Thanks for the edit.

I think that this would be a much stronger image if you cropped away the chain link fence on either side and ensured that the face of the left had pedestrian was the centre of the image.

Thanks ah5168 for the comment. Yes I think your right. Thanks again.

What about lowering the angle to have the top of the handrail coming from the top corners and the bottom of the handrail coming from the bottom corners? Was just a fleeting thought as I was viewing it. Nice capture though, like the dark sky and the moodiness.

Thanks twhite87 for the comment. You could be right but I feel it would loose depth by cropping. Cheers

Thanks twhite87 for the comment. You could be right but I feel it would loose depth by cropping. Cheers

Yea. I think it would if you cropped that photo. I meant if you were to ever revisit it and take another. :)

Back