Carnaby Street on a cold but busy evening

First one is an absolute peach, I doubt many of the thousands taken are nearly as good as that. Handheld?

I like the HO HO HO

and the low pov on the people, brollies too, in the third.

(y)

Very nice set of shots, liking all of these very much.(y)

George.

Went here a few weeks ago during the day time, but didn't really get any decent shots. Really love these ones, especially with the punchy colours and wet reflective floor in the last one.

That's about seven handheld and then averaged in Photoshop to blur the people.

You merged seven handheld shots? How did you align them? I'd be really interested to know how you did this as it's worked really well!

Went here a few weeks ago during the day time, but didn't really get any decent shots. Really love these ones, especially with the punchy colours and wet reflective floor in the last one.

You merged seven handheld shots? How did you align them? I'd be really interested to know how you did this as it's worked really well!

Well, I set myself pretty solidly and took the handheld shots reckoning I'd done an excellent job and figured that tripods were a waste of time. At home I imported them as layers in Photoshop and then let it align the layers (default setting, whatever that would be). Then I found out that tripods are of some use after all as the handheld shots were all over the place. I must have been swaying like a sapling. But thankfully the 24mm was wide enough to let me crop into the common area. Then I converted to smart layers and applied the mean filter which blurred all the people

Very nice set Ian the last is my fave

Back