Cat Appreciation Society! - lets see those catz!

this was one of the very first pictures i took with my canon 350D

IMG_0002.jpg

Akira
DSCF4667.jpg

Rainbow, on guard.

:D

Here's my little boy. 3 Years old, was an 8 week old rescue kitten when I got him.

This is Smeggy, she'll be 19 in June.
3184361323_fdb72c03cd.jpg

She came to us in 1995 from The Cat Protection League in Birmingham with her daughter Mags, who died of kidney failiure in 2004.
3185208484_8d5ce8b827.jpg

She's cost us an absolute fortune over the years, she has a long medical history including having HRT treatment, her heart stopping under the anaesthetic when she had all her teeth removed, half her fur falling out.....yet still she soldiers onward, spending most of her days sleeping and eating. Having said that she's still more than capable of catching the odd bird, even if she can't actually do anything with them when she does!

here's one of my 3 reprobates :D

jan10.jpg

Someone not a million miles away might recognise this kitty - bigger now though :p

ivy.jpg

And another friend's kitty

jake2.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd join in.
This is Noodle, a siamese cross.
Noodle1.jpg

aawww!! *steals Bertie*

Lol! he is a cutie, and has a fantastic personallity, although not so great when he comes and wakes ya up at 6 on a sunday morning!!, But nah he is a very photogenic cat, not had a bad one of him yet, Yet Ole is so so hard to get a decent picture of him, i think its because he is all black so there is no releif in him, so you can get a bit of contrast, anyone got any ideas as he is a stunner, but i can't manage to get a decent photo of him!!

many thanks
Matt :)

great thread and some serious awesome pictures feel silly for posting mine now

3187510605_c504b8787c.jpg

Don't feel silly. That's far better than any of my lion shots from yesterday. Then again I didn't get any because they were too busy lying on their fat lazy arses to come out and pose! :LOL:

Here's a couple of our little terror, Domino....

When we first got her:
IMG_0140.jpg

And earlier this week:
IMG_0506.jpg

Hmm, dodgy looking halo around her in that last one though,

Last edited:
There's some lovely pets there!!!

Ok, here's my cat, he's called ozzy and is the softest puss in the world!!!

XmasCat.jpg

WOW!!! Loving the Big cats there, but Simmotino's Cat has the edge with his mean look!!!

I wanted a cat before, but now i REALLY want a cat! cuch eyes!! beautiful photos from everyone, very pretty kitties!

vi x

Here is my 11 year old grumpy guts, Holly, wouldn't change her for the world though

Holly.jpg

Amy x

Back