Cat Appreciation Society! - lets see those catz!

Put a new throw on the sofa, and I think my cat has become one with it, as she's spent probably 90% of the past 24 hours with her face smooshed into it. Perfect excuse to mess around with some old M42 lenses then. :D

IMG_8983bw.jpg

Biscuit - a rehomed 3 year old - yet to meet him but my youngest son and cat now living in my house and apparently I will be interviewed by him when I get back....

IMG_0710.JPG

Another rehomed 3/4 year old now officially joins the menagerie!

Hendrix - very even natured and very overweight marble tabby. His owner has finally had to go into a care home so his temporary stay with me is now permanent.

IMG_0826.JPG

Last year my "beast" went missing but she came home, partially paralyzed and despite going to the vets they could find nothing wrong with her, she recovered after a few weeks and all seems well with her physically. Odd thing is she has become a very different cat, we can groom her, she grooms herself and she's not quite as ill tempered as before, anyway here she is, needs a brush but colour matched to our new sofa!7A6B9721 copy_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just taken in an old queen, estimated age is 12-15 yo. Not in the best shape but will see. See how she goes, bit of TLC but could be a difficult rehoming. Will do a picture when she is tidier. Great personality.

Capture.JPG

What is this cat up to?
Got home from work, unpacked my bag and within seconds he dived in head first, turned round, settled down and an hour later still in there.
Snap off my phone and then screen sniped at 69Kb size.
Matt

View attachment 115007

What is this cat up to?
Got home from work, unpacked my bag and within seconds he dived in head first, turned round, settled down and an hour later still in there.
Matt

It’s an ownership thing. Cats are fully aware that their ‘dumb humans’ exist as slaves to their wants, needs and whatever else the moment requires.

My latest ‘temporary’ owner, has sussed the warmest places for her to find warmth. This included the earthstone worktop above the built under dishwasher which gets warm when it is on.

Last edited:
View attachment 115007

What is this cat up to?
Matt

Cats love sitting in bags and boxes. All our three do whenever the opportunity arises.

Cats love sitting in bags and boxes. All our three do whenever the opportunity arises.
Yeah my 2 love a box, first time he's jumped into my rucksac though. Rescue cat from my daughter, she got fed up with him, but he's a real sweety, never aggresive even when the vet injects him.
Lost his tail in a bad accident a couple of years ago, nearly lost him, tummy wrecked etc cost a fortune to fix but he's been ok since but seems to only like eating a little food at a time, which is when the "beast" (see above) tries to nick his food, he just lets her.

IMG_1097.jpg

Finally managed to grab a shot of the 3rd cat I have for rehoming.

The vet puts her age at 12-14 and generally in good health though has a skin condition. Great nature and was thinking that her age might be a problem that she would stay with me. I was OK as she adopted me as a slave.

So having warmed to the idea, I am losing her. A woman called to look at the Ginger boy (as above in an earlier post) she fell for this one and she is collecting her tomorrow once the local cat rehoming woman I help out has ‘inspected’ the new home! I had got used to keeping this cat!

Update

The Ginger (Biscuit) and the ‘sort of’ Tortoiseshell (Tilly) go to new homes tomorrow.

I will keep Hendrix as he seems to have decided that I belong to him.

7583918160_IMG_3172.jpg

Back