Cat Appreciation Society! - lets see those catz!

I shall be "shooting" our two cats to add to this shortly.
Just remember, cats don't have owners, they have staff. Lesson learned long ago...

Yes, I used to have 4 of them.
EEK! Lovely though they are I understand they can be somewhat "demanding" over and above normal felines?

EEK! Lovely though they are I understand they can be somewhat "demanding" over and above normal felines?
They can. Much like my ex wife, I got rid of them all as a package :D

I thought black and white may suit my image

I was thinking the same but as "Fleuri" ( see post 1080) is already suited to my b&w photography style, I didn' bother to adjust the image further:D

I suppose I could do to post my other two adult cats…..Yelle is black so no pp needed there :p, and Marcus well he's kinda of mud coloured ( he's a tabby actually but as he doesn't bother to keep himself particularly clean his true colours are sorta muted:D)

I understand they can be somewhat "demanding" over and above normal felines

I've never had a Bengal so can't comment on them but be assured that little b&w 5 month kitten, "Fleuri", is very much like a demanding toddler…..if not with me, then with poor Marcus….He's 16 years old and she pesters him to death for " playtime" , which to her is practically 24/7 :D:D

NOODLES understands that the dining table indoors is off limits. But the table on the deck outside? Bit of a grey area. Definitely up for negotiation.

full

Last edited:
Meet my sister's cat, BEANIE. These days he's a huge lump, but he was absolutely adorable when he was a kitten. OK, to be fair he's still adorable, you just wouldn't want him sitting on your lap.

This is probably my favourite cat photo of all time. He's only a little cat, but you can clearly see that in his own mind he's a Big Cat.

FB_IMG_1537566171416.jpeg

My little cat Cali, taken tonight...

I'm Not Fat!. It's this fur that makes me look big! It's poofie....

She really isn't fat, the vet weighed her in July this year and said she's about the right weight for her size.... Whenever she sits on the back of the sofa like this, she always looks bigger than she is....

cali-4085.jpg

Back