Wild Catch of the Day

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
Osprey with Brown Trout. Difficult to get the shutter speed necessary early in the morning when they fish as the light is poor. So lots of trial and error to get one that is sharp at wide aperture. Slight rotational crop to straighten the frame.
osprey.jpg

That is a cracking capture Des well worth the extra effort !! out of interest what lens you using for this ?

That is a cracking capture Des well worth the extra effort !! out of interest what lens you using for this ?
Hi Adam, this was taken with a 500mm f4 on a Nikon D3s, shot wide open because of the low light.

Agreed, that is a fabulous frame Des, and you have made this in portrait, not landscape,I've understood you correctly haven't I? . What can I say mate that can't be easy, remarkable image making !!
TFS
stu

Agreed, that is a fabulous frame Des, and you have made this in portrait, not landscape,I've understood you correctly haven't I? . What can I say mate that can't be easy, remarkable image making !!
TFS
stu
Yes, Stu, shot in portrait as I wanted to get the full reflection.

:LOL:I thought so, cheers for the reply.................... still think it's remarkable:) BIF are difficult enough as it is Des, shooting in portrait, doesn't make it easier. You make some fine images mate,but this one seems to me to be one of the most difficult to accomplish, I've seen from you,really well done !!

Back