catclick's 52 week challenge 2021 - Done & Dusted

Nice and very still life Catherine. It's a shame the light is not on the central object.

Pete

A different take on still life, and bang on theme. I like the harsh seasonal light.

It's green so it must be healthy... right?

Looks like veg, so must be healthy. Nice image and clever cake

Week 52 - Showcase
It is difficult to pick a favourite. This one stands out as a special memory, almost mid summer day in the north of Scotland at Dunnet Head, sunrise 04:30. Lovely light, closely followed by torrential rain. Sunrise really is a special time of the day, especially when with good friends.

Chuffed to have completed my first 52 week challenge complete with all the techniques! :)

2021-06-21 112 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Nice light Cat :)

Well done for finishing your 52. It certainly feels like an accomplishment. I really like this composition because it's more than the "lighthouse on the third with a 10 stopper". The 'barrier' fence leading in from the lower right corner with the errant garden canes add an element of story to the image for me.

I really like how the light falls on the wall there, and the tone of it on the white buildings.

It's all about that light - nice one!

Lovely picture to finish the year with. Great light.
Happy New Year!

Beautiful soft (very) early morning light. Well done on managing to get out a that time of the morning. Nice end to you first 52!

Odd how they build houses on cliffs and they fall into the sea but it never seems to happen to lighthouses (y)

Well done on the 52 challenge

Nice light Cat :)
Well done for finishing your 52. It certainly feels like an accomplishment. I really like this composition because it's more than the "lighthouse on the third with a 10 stopper". The 'barrier' fence leading in from the lower right corner with the errant garden canes add an element of story to the image for me.
Nice picture to finish with Catherine.
I really like how the light falls on the wall there, and the tone of it on the white buildings.
It's all about that light - nice one!
Nice light on that one Catherine.
Lovely picture to finish the year with. Great light.
Happy New Year!
Beautiful soft (very) early morning light. Well done on managing to get out a that time of the morning. Nice end to you first 52!
Odd how they build houses on cliffs and they fall into the sea but it never seems to happen to lighthouses (y)

Well done on the 52 challenge
Thanks for the kind comments, it was a special morning. And I do love a lighthouse too.
Challenge complete and set my self up for next year!!!!!! Mama Mia! Here we go again!

The colours are lovely in your showcase image, and I like the composition with the leading lines - worth the early start.

I've never seen such a healthy looking cake for seasonal ha ha!

Well done for completing your 52 Catherine. I've enjoyed seeing your photos this year.

Well done Catherine for completing. It certainly makes you think every week and get your camera out!

Back