Catdaddy MIA

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know where Chris has got too lately??:thinking:

no idea..occasionally he does this though....last time i thought he had...you know....lost interest.....in the webnet

I was wondering about this over the weekend. Didn't he say he had a series of gigs coming up?

Probably too much booze, groupies and illegal substances. :D

I know where he's been but I'm not telling :LOL:
Watch this space this evening - the man could well be back (y)

Looks like we were all thinking about Chris at the weekend :LOL: Was wondering where he'd disappeared to myself.

He just emailed me, actually.

He asked me to tell you all he's very sorry he hasn't been around for a while, but he's taken the VW Camper down to stonehenge and is, at this moment, shooting hippies. For fun.

I may have made this up.

I thought Hippy shooting season started in March:LOL:

Can you use one of those clay pigeon machines to launch hippies ?

Can you use one of those clay pigeon machines to launch hippies ?

Only if they're very small hippies. A trebuchet is best :LOL:

:LOL: Like the cows in Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Shooting small hippies is no fun whatsoever. It's the big ones driving the VW Camper vans that you get the most points for - especially as I don't actually own one! :LOL: (y)

Nice to be missed, peeps... I've kinda been suffering from a similar condition Spencer had a while back... I've... (wait for it...) started to see a girl up in the Midlands, and that's been taking up a little time - especially at weekends! (To quote Dave Lee Roth, "I already got me a new girl to ruin my life, and she might just yet...")

On top of that, I've just started to try and repair the guitar amp I built a while back for some gigs at the beginning of February... (new thread to be added soon for anyone that wants to come along...)

Thanks one and all! (y)

Welcome back (y)

Shooting small hippies is no fun whatsoever. It's the big ones driving the VW Camper vans that you get the most points for - especially as I don't actually own one! :LOL: (y)

Nice to be missed, peeps... I've kinda been suffering from a similar condition Spencer had a while back... I've... (wait for it...) started to see a girl up in the Midlands, and that's been taking up a little time - especially at weekends! (To quote Dave Lee Roth, "I already got me a new girl to ruin my life, and she might just yet...")

On top of that, I've just started to try and repair the guitar amp I built a while back for some gigs at the beginning of February... (new thread to be added soon for anyone that wants to come along...)

Thanks one and all! (y)

In honour of your re-appearance a southern curry night may be needed!

Photos - by all means! More the merrier! And a Southern curry night? Hmmmm.... sounds like an idea!

Hey, good to see youre ok chris!
See, not everything about the Midlands is bad! ;)

Oh, believe me, Glo, I know! ;)

oh now I understand...so happy for you Chris...did you meet on t'internet? Barry and I did.....nosey ain't I?

oh now I understand...so happy for you Chris...did you meet on t'internet? Barry and I did.....nosey ain't I?

No, she came to see the band, but was already with someone. Didn't really see her again until just before Xmas, by which time she'd been single for a few months, so we swapped phone numbers... :)

(So now my car has this real fascination with zipping up the A34 and the M40 at one hell of a rate of knots heading north, and gently trundling back down south again a day later!)

oh...I know all about endless driving but I was driving from the south up to here....
2 1/2 hours on a good run and 5 hours on a bad run but the drive up here was like flying, the drive back was like hmm.....I dunno but it always seemed longer going back...

I used to travel up on a Thursday evening and leave on a Monday morning at about 4.30am to get to work in Southampton for 9 am...phew...never again!

Jeez, that's a fair old trek! At least this is only 1:45 there... and about 2:30 back! Hahaha!

Some things are just worth it though Chris....... Marianne :love: used to take an age getting here (or so it seemed) and the weekend went in 2 hours.... :(

Welcome back m8 ... (y) ... women gotta lot to answer for huh ... but you gotta :love: 'em aintcha ... ;)

Nice one pal ... :D

:p

True enough, Barry! Plus, I'm really glad to say I've got some AMAZING friends up that way now... (including Fi_W on here!)

True enough, Barry! Plus, I'm really glad to say I've got some AMAZING friends up that way now... (including Fi_W on here!)

lol Yep I am pretty amazing, better tell the nice boys and girls it aint me tho, they might start to think we're....err well you know!

But yep folks, I've kidnapped Chris and introduced him to a lovely woman, cos ever since I've known him its been my mission to find him a good one! And I did, didn't I sweetie?

lol Yep I am pretty amazing, better tell the nice boys and girls it aint me tho, they might start to think we're....err well you know!

But yep folks, I've kidnapped Chris and introduced him to a lovely woman, cos ever since I've known him its been my mission to find him a good one! And I did, didn't I sweetie?

Sure as hell did, hon! Hahaha! So I guess it's official - I'm all lurved up! :LOL:

Can you help me too? :help: :nuts:

:LOL:

Tell me about it, I've had to sit in the pub and watch you all over each other like a bad rash!

Hey, you didn't have to watch! Hell, people pay good money to see that kind of thing in London!!! :naughty:

(So now my car has this real fascination with zipping up the A34 and the M40 at one hell of a rate of knots heading north, and gently trundling back down south again a day later!)

:D
Ahhh, the passionate sprint up the motorway at ridiculously short notice journey... Hmmm, it must be.... :love: ... ;)

congrats mate .... don't let the photography suffer too much. :D

HaHa... been there, done that except I used to make a mad dash down the M18/M1/M25/M3. All in the name of love :love: But well worth it eh?

welcome back Chris!

Back