Caught in Asda

That annoys the crap out of me, 'cos you know it isn't gong to be paid for and you'll find it tucked on a shelf somewhere around the store! Until money's changed hands it's theft! :police:

That annoys the crap out of me, 'cos you know it isn't gong to be paid for and you'll find it tucked on a shelf somewhere around the store! Until money's changed hands it's theft! :police:

Sorry but the young mother had already paid for it in a pack of four. I posted the pic to show the funny side of a child's innocent play. I must agree though Asda does have a lot of theft at our local store but by a certain group of society.:)

I see all the food is bagged up (y), but kindof agree with the others - because I will be the next one to get that trolley (and it won't have been wiped down) lol

Sorry but the young mother had already paid for it in a pack of four. I posted the pic to show the funny side of a child's innocent play. I must agree though Asda does have a lot of theft at our local store but by a certain group of society.:)
I see what you're saying and agree with you. However, it always amazes me the number of people you see walking around stores eating food before it gets to the tills and quite often you go to get the longer date items from the back of the shelf to find empty packets secreted there.

I worked in a large Retail Store and found a Packet of Paracetamols open with 2 missing. :police:

Ahh, so that is why I sometimes get sticky hands, from pushing a trolley.

I worked in a large Retail Store and found a Packet of Paracetamols open with 2 missing. :police:

I can beat that - young lad maybe 9 or 10 stands in the non food aisle, looks around himself, opens a tub of brylcreem, does his hair, puts tub back and exits shop!

On Monday last the wife and I were in our local branch of Lidl, we were looking at the banana's when a chap comes along, sorts through a bunch, breaks one off and trots over to the other side of the display, pulls the peel down and give it to who I would assume to be his grandchild. By the time they would have got to the check out the banana would have been eaten, I would call that shoplifting.

On Monday last the wife and I were in our local branch of Lidl, we were looking at the banana's when a chap comes along, sorts through a bunch, breaks one off and trots over to the other side of the display, pulls the peel down and give it to who I would assume to be his grandchild. By the time they would have got to the check out the banana would have been eaten, I would call that shoplifting.
its not called shoplifting its called Grazing and stores allow it to prevent a scene.but if a member of staff picks up and eats a broken pack of sweets thats stealing and they get the sack. don't you just love the way people think!!!!

my local adsa seems to attract some nutters too. once i went there and a man left with his trolley and it set off the alarms, the security guard was just checking through the stuff to see if a tag had been left on (probably the most likely cause) and then he started making a scene and this quickly escalated in him being wrestled to the ground and him shouting "GET OFF ME I'VE GOT DIABETES!"

??

Last edited:
Come to ASDA - All Human Life is Here!

(Well, it's better than their current advertising) :whistle:

Our local Tesco have free fresh fruit for kids - they just restock a little counter and kids can help themselves.

I'm not quite sure why this got onto the theft angle, the photographer is just shooting a typical amusing event that probably happens every day, the child is doing something a lot of children do. Yes it made me smile.

Back