Celebration

I used to work for two local papers at same time doing same matches.. one preferred the goal and one preffered the cele.... its down to the editor really... i think nationals edge cele though

I used to work for two local papers at same time doing same matches.. one preferred the goal and one preffered the cele.... its down to the editor really... i think nationals edge cele though
Agree with the opinion on national newspapers. I don't photograph sport, but I read a lot of sports sections in the national papers and celebrations are far more commonly used.

I've really got to start getting them to run towards me too ;)

If your covering different teams then its hard work.. most photographers will go to the right of the goal as players will generally wheel left... but thats only edging your bets..

If you do the same team every week you can get used to a players celebration and know what he is going to do before he does it..

Most go for celebrations ... also easier to capture than a goal :)

Hehe it certainly is.

Although speaking to a guy down at Longmead at the weekend, he said that the shot that is the goal could be replicated by any old shot involving the same player, anywhere on the pitch! :)

Here's a couple from this Saturday that I liked :

2017August19_134050_wezfiltness.JPG 2017August19_134055_wezfiltness.JPG 2017August19_310298_wezfiltness.JPG 2017August19_310301_wezfiltness.JPG

I said to the boys to run towards me from now on :D

Back