Cemetery pic

Edit My Images
Yes
First photo on this forum. Went to the cemetery and got some shots. Just looking for a little feedback if possible. Thanks!

66308704_2404832136456364_7086746315287166976_o.jpg

Feedback??? depends really what you were going for, I just see an everyday image of a gravestone It looks well exposed but a little flat - may I ask what you were hoping to get feedback on?

Les :)

Hi, first of all, welcome! I like this picture because it evokes a feeling of tranquility, which is the genius loci ...

Personally, I would have cropped the tree trunks on the left and right.

Looking forward to more pictures from you! :)

Hi
Welcome to TP.
It's difficult to give feedback sometimes when we dont know what you were trying to achieve with your image.
It does look a bit flat, but as said, it has a tranquil feel to it.

There are some many ways to interpret an image, and so many ways to edit .

Sometimes graves can look good if they're edited more dramatically, black & white even
Just to show I've had a 2 minute edit of your image and you can see how it changes the mood and feel etc.
Let me know if you want my edit removed. :)
66308704_2404832136456364_7086746315287166976_o-01.jpeg

Hi, please make this an open thread. Curchyards are places of deep emotions and great art ... ---

Hi, somewhere in Ireland 1984 (don't remember where , :sorry: slidescan 2005) :

Irl84x-080.jpg

If this is now an "Open" thread, can the title please be amended to say so?
Otherwise can someone instigate a "Cemeteries - An Open Thread"

If this is now an "Open" thread, can the title please be amended to say so?
Otherwise can someone instigate a "Cemeteries - An Open Thread"

Hi, I was waiting for the original owner to reappear ... --- Let's wait a little more. - Then I shall open an open thread.

Hi, I was waiting for the original owner to reappear ... --- Let's wait a little more. - Then I shall open an open thread.
Yes, I thought that only the OP could edit the title.
I have a few inages I can contribute, but I didn't want to hijack someone else's thread.
dead good thread :LOL:
Ha Ha! Amusingly appropriate.

Back