Census 2021 Questions?

Or hedging his bets as he gets older! ;)
Not at all. My only decision is between Atheist or Humanism. While I am an Atheist, I did agree with description of Humanism, but it was being pushed like a religion. So I agree with Humanism but do not wish to be a member of anything. I could decide to put "don't care";)

Dave

I don't believe (in) you.

Did anyone list 'Jedi' as their religion?

Going to be fun for Mrs Nod's Mum. No internet and no mobile signal, let alone ?G. Tried to get through to the help line and got a recorded message to visit www.census.gov.uk... Hopefully I can order her a paper one from here.

Going to be fun for Mrs Nod's Mum. No internet and no mobile signal, let alone ?G. Tried to get through to the help line and got a recorded message to visit www.census.gov.uk... Hopefully I can order her a paper one from here.
I don't think posting a request on Talk Photography will get a paper form for Mrs Nod's Mum? I know the Mods and Admin try to be helpful, but I think that's pushing expectations a bit.

;)

"Here" as in "where I am"!

FTR, I managed to order the form for her without needing her identification code - as a bonus, I've ordered her one in large print.

As she said when I told her, "At least I won't need to fill the next one in!"; at 91, she's happy to have lived this long!!!

Joking aside, you'd think they'd automatically send anyone over the age of 80 a paper copy along with the web link letter. An awful lot of people of that age have no internet access, and to be honest, it's a bit of an imposition expecting their relatives (if, indeed they have any!) to sort things out for them.

Under those circumstances, a recorded message on the official helpline telling people to go to the web link is not helpful at all in my book and I'm sure a court of law would kick out a case for non-compliance if someone without internet connection is put through that sort of treatment.

I think that belonged to Miss Hazelstone. Didn't she use it to murder her cook 'Fivepence'? ;)
Quite right.

But didn't Els "confiscate" and use it in the ambush of the police column? :naughty:

Quite right.

But didn't Els "confiscate" and use it in the ambush of the police column? :naughty:

That does ring a bell but my copies of the books are in SA.

My daughter's married name is Els but I doubt if there's any connection or, at least, I hope not! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Nod
Back