Central Park at Sunrise

Are these drone shots Hope?

Lovely shots
3 months is not recent IMO

Lovely shots and brings back some great memories

We were there in August and I really need to take myself back without the family in tow and spend more time with the camera

Great shots available on every street corner.

Great set of images beautifully edited too!

Lovely shots
3 months is not recent IMO

Thank you, you're probably right, but I have been running around that much that it feels like yesterday!

Lovely shots and brings back some great memories

We were there in August and I really need to take myself back without the family in tow and spend more time with the camera

Great shots available on every street corner.

New York is brilliant, I didn't appreciate it as a child but I really enjoyed it as an adult, its a photographers urban heaven!

Great set of images beautifully edited too!

Thank you very much buddy.

Thank you :)

No buddy, I took them 5D MK IV from the hotel room at Park Lane Hotel in New York (you can see it in the bottom photo)

I did think that after seeing the last one but the perspective looked very high. That must have been a fair few floors up in that hotel! I love 'em by the way

I did think that after seeing the last one but the perspective looked very high. That must have been a fair few floors up in that hotel! I love 'em by the way

Thanks Ian

The hotel is currently the tallest building on Park Lane South and from memory we were on the penultimate floor!

The drone doesn't work anywhere near there anyway as it is an NFZ.

Back