Critique Challenging kitchens

Edit My Images
Yes
Am just getting into real estate and had one of my first jobs to shoot 2 kitchens for a contractor. Would love to hear some opinions how I did? How I could do better? And how I could edit differently?

Mostly I shot them with 1 or 2 speedlights to balance the light, I also took some brackets which I used in some of them although I think I'll stick to flashing only in the future to keep post processing a bit more reasonable.

direct upload

I think you've done a great job. Only thing I noticed though, is it looks odd to have a light below only one wall unit. Makes it look unbalanced. If only 1 unit has a light underneath I'd turn it off.

I think you've done a great job. Only thing I noticed though, is it looks odd to have a light below only one wall unit. Makes it look unbalanced. If only 1 unit has a light underneath I'd turn it off.

It's the lights from the cooker hood! It's over the hob

Thanks, though yeah unfortunately they only had lights under the hob or it would have looked a lot nicer.

Just wondering though..... Does anyone prefer that light being warmed up, or left at the same colour temp of the room? I unintentionally did one photo with and one without in those and now thinking I should have warmed it up in all of them.

Nope! I think a good kitchen picture is clean crisp and sharp! Almost cold feeling! Warming it up makes it feel wooly! That's my opinion

Back