Chance encounter.

Edit My Images
Yes
Found crawling about upstairs!

we.jpg

Mother-in-law come to visit then?

Excellent shot.
If you've still got it then try another with a teeny bit more DOF towards the mouth/front-bits

The colours are amazing.. but Im hoping for your sake its not a bed bug!! :puke:

WHAT IS THAT!?

Its a better pic than I've ever taken of something that size (I hope it is small or you're in trouble!), but as Oldgit said, a bit more DOF would improve it. I'd like to see the shot taken more from 45 degrees or so to get more detail in the eye and mouth too. Still a great pic though. (y)

Cool image
No its not a bed bug they are sorta flat, oval and brown
( that is apart from the rainbow bed bugs, they are just like that picture of yours............... just kiddin' :D)

it looks like what canonbob posted in another thread, a woodworm thingy, great pic though :)

I think its a "strawberry root or a black vine weevil"
trouble is I don't recognise these thing at this size :D

definately a vine weevil, check your plants in pots for little white grubs with brown heads, they will devour all the roots and kill the plants..

Glad insects are only small. Good shot, eyes show all the lenses.

I think I need to examine my house to see if I have any unregistered lodgers around, its amazing what they look like at that magnification.

By the way, what lens / set up did you use for this pic. I'm really interested in getting to grips with macro so I'd be very interested to know.......... please :D:D

I used a Fuji 6500fd with a Raynox dcr 250 Macro lens. And thanks for all the comments guys!

Back