Wild Charlie II

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
Another of the same handsome chap as my last post. This time a slight change in the way I framed him. Similar specs as before but full-frame.

charlie2.jpg

fabulous Des both of them love the pov find this type of image very hard to frame Des I never know where to "cut" the frame off

cheers for sharing lovely lovely work

fabulous Des both of them love the pov find this type of image very hard to frame Des I never know where to "cut" the frame off
No hard and fast rules, Stu. I was looking for something different, and in my mind this would work well as a DPS in a magazine with some writings on the left.

Last edited:
Agreed on the DPS smashing frame . :) I wouldn't want rules as such Des , the image needs to "feel" right , i've no idea how one could apply a rule to that. :LOL:

I'm just aware of how often I look at my own images and am dissatisfied with the framing , Up close where one simply can not fit the subject in frame, is my biggest struggle / weakness I think I know what i'm trying to achieve Des ,but I repeatedly don't execute it..............,see it.......... in the VF. I don't think it's something that could be taught really you sort of need to keep trying until you eventually find it....LMAO does that make sense or sound silly?

lovely image the low veggies all OOF add so much for me or should I say.......... mush for me:D

Back