Cheap cardboard photo frames - where to buy?

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Hope someone can help. I have a possible job coming up where the client wants A4 prints mounted in simple cardboard frames.
I'm stumped as where to get some from, any ideas? Don't have to be good quality at all, cheap as you like...

Try DPM Wallbank

They are Stalybridge just outside Manchester.

DPM Wallbank Ltd.
The Courtyard
Cheethams Mill Industrial Park
Park Street
Stalybridge
Cheshire
SK15 2BT

Telephone: 0161 304 9111
Fax: 0161 304 9222

Cheers Chappers - will contact them. I love this place. You get great answers in minutes!

If anyone has any further suggestions though it'd be much appreciated. Googling has turned up zero so far and I'm normally the interweb king when it comes to finding stuff.

I've used Cotswold Mounts before and the service was very good. Try your local framing shops as well, they will be able to supply anything you need.

Thanks folks, really helpful.

Hacker - sorry to be dense, but as you've used them, are the items on here:

http://www.cotswoldmounts.co.uk/single_mount_prices.htm

more or less the same thing as the items on here:

http://www.photomart.co.uk/productlist.asp?M=d&RootCat=72&MenuID=4&MenuID2=&CatID=32&MC=ADWRD18

inparticular the strut mount ones.

Or are the ones on the cotswoldmounts single mount page the 'inserts' that go inside a standard wooden or metal picture frame?

Frames ain't my area of expertise as you can probably tell :bonk:

Cotswold will do anything you want, the best bet is to call the guy, he is very knowledgabe and helpful.

Thanks to the OP and those who have made recommendations. I was going to ask this question myself. Great site this TP :)

Yep, great stuff. I went with DPM wallbank in the end - 1st suggestion at the top. They had exactly what I'm after and they were on offer - work out at about 45p each, including vat which is v good value.

Hi guys Im lookng for the same thing, slip mounts, the cardboard frames they put school photos in, but I need it today and I live in London/Kent, any ideas where I can pick these up?

Back