Cheeky Pine Martin

That's how I like you to spell Mother Nature!

Great shot and I don't have to add, but I will, how envious I am of seeing this beautiful beast......nice.

+1 to all the previous posters.

PS where did you see this elusive character ?

Ah! another Scottish location to add to my growing list next/more trips.

I've actually seen one these in my garden.... as far South as Staffordshire, when I lived there.

Good photo - love it!

Great shot Mark, well composed, perfect exposure and a great expression.(y)

George.

I missed this first time round, brilliant Mark. Was this taken from where you were staying? Or did you drive there for them? I'm really interested to hear about day encounters as we are staying in Archarcle about 20mins from there in April.

This was in woodland next to the cottage i was staying in. We just couldnt get them to come in for the food we left out except at 2-3am in the morning which was pitch dark( trail cam confirmed the time). Im sure Rich( Lost) was there the week after us and never got any pics at all.

This was in woodland next to the cottage i was staying in. We just couldnt get them to come in for the food we left out except at 2-3am in the morning which was pitch dark( trail cam confirmed the time). Im sure Rich( Lost) was there the week after us and never got any pics at all.
Thanks Mark, I'm not hopeful of a daytime encounter but will pray to the pine marten gods from now till April :)

Back