Cheers Mate!

andeanbear

Suspended / Banned
Name
andea
Edit My Images
No
A friend who enjoys landscape photography warned me of arseholes like this. Derek had set himself up for some colourfull sky, when this dickead decided to plant himself in front of him.

A friend who enjoys landscape photography warned me of arseholes like this. Derek had set himself up for some colourfull sky, when this dickead decided to plant himself in front of him.

I'd have went and stood in front of him, awaited the inevitable comments and highlighted the irony in the inconsiderate tw*ts actions.

I'd have asked him to move back explaining he was in my shot. Most are happy to move. If they are not - obstruct them
Okay, slightly tongue in cheek regarding my first comment. I'd have said something as he was walking into shot tbh, before he even started to get set up. Then, cue obstruction.

This should be in talk landscapes not the critique section.

No big deal, 30 seconds to clone him out :)

beachbum.jpg

nothing can resist a good smack with your handbag...solid sort of chap though...wait till it gets darker

and take away those canes..he will probably fall down then...could be a liverpool chap
:D

Last edited:
Back