weekly Chenti - 2019 52 Week Challenge - W26 - Drink

you need to put a link from the main thread. Good take on the theme and welcome to the 52

Nice start and i do like the shadow cast.
the carpet texture works well with it.

Nice start to the challenge, Vince. Nice black & white image. The focus point seems slightly off on the envelope behind rather than the title of the book which is the main subject of the theme unless it's intentional.

A good start and welcome to the 52. Inclined to agree with rpn about the focussing.

I would like to see the focus concentrated on the book for this.

Just thinking we have a new victim to look after the stats spreadsheet.
Hmm, I wonder if there is an API call.

Thanks for your comments. I totally agree on the focus point, it slipped through my net. If in the future I intend to do some OOF shots I'll fess up from the off.
As for the spreadsheet work...mmm. :thinking:

Hi Vince, welcome to the 52 and I hope you enjoy it! The subject hints at a new challenge and new knowledge so it's a great fit for the theme. I would probably have opted to focus on the foreground and the title of the book but I can see from the comments above that you would do it that way yourself next time (y) Your choice of black and white works well to remove any distracting colours too, so you're off to a good start.

Nice clean looking Turkle :)

What!!! I've been beaten to the first Cosplay shot of 2019!!!
Sacre Bleu (or is that Sacre Orange).

Loving the Michelangelo shot. Not quite sure what this hero in a half shell is actually doing, but the colours are great and so is the action with the splashes in the water showing that he is mid plunge.
(y)

Clean
I can image all of the competitors start out pretty clean, but by the end they're definitely not.
I like how the turtle (human) stands out against the background.

Great shot for Clean! By far the cleanest person I have ever seen on one of those Mud Runs! Lovely bright colours and perfect timing to capture the clean version. I guess the 'Turtle' wasn't so clean in the moments following that photo!

Nice vibrant green against the contrasting black tyres.

Im really sorry about the potty linky, struggled tonight to make it work. Certainly not 3rd time lucky. :oops: :$

That's a lovely car and lovely image. Works very well with the landscape

Love that shot!

Back