cherry blossom 8 stack hand held

What are you using for the stacking Jeff?
A Olympus omd1-mkii nick it’s all done in camera .leaving you with either a stack of raws to do yourself and/or a finished j.peg which can be finalised in L.r ...P.s as required

A Olympus omd1-mkii nick it’s all done in camera .leaving you with either a stack of raws to do yourself and/or a finished j.peg which can be finalised in L.r ...P.s as required

It would be interesting to see whether external stacking could get rid of the halos and whether it could do better with the mushy areas on the leaves. I suspect neither is the result of subject movement.

It would be interesting to see whether external stacking could get rid of the halos and whether it could do better with the mushy areas on the leaves. I suspect neither is the result of subject movement.
This was a first attempt hand held so more than likely the cause of mushy areas .. as for halos I think you’ll find that’s the same reason ,but be aware the leafs have a yellow edge to

This was a first attempt hand held so more than likely the cause of mushy areas .. as for halos I think you’ll find that’s the same reason ,but be aware the leafs have a yellow edge to

Maybe. But they look like a type of halo that I see in some of my flower stacks, when using Method C or using Method B with a small radius. Btw the strongest halos I'm seeing are around the flowers at the top centre where they overlap with the background.

Also, as to hand-held, I do all my flower stacks hand-held, sometimes with quite slow shutter speeds. I find that if the shutter speed is fast enough for the individual images to be sharp then the stack sharpness is ok too.

Back