Chester zoo black jaguar

Edit My Images
Yes
25958939010_471069035e_c.jpg

I finally managed to get a shot of the black jaguar last week really made up :):)

A big Cat that likes a few pies and pudding there ...

Blacks are critical to render, very critical!
You did darn well with this one!

I like that a lot, especially the eye contact you've got there. Agree she's looking a little on the large side...
Thanks very much Matt was really lucky to finally get a shot of her :)
Yes she's looking a little plump but it's all muscle :D
I have seen her close up before inside at the glass windows they are both stocky built

Blacks are critical to render, very critical!
You did darn well with this one!
Thanks very much appreciated :)
I have struggled in the past to get blacks right what I tried this time was a slight overexposure and then darkend brought the exposure back on the raw in lightroom seems to work better than trying to bring details out of black animals

Love the menace in those eyes, you just know it wants to crush your skull!

That's one very powerful animal looking like it would like to eat you, well done.

Love the menace in those eyes, you just know it wants to crush your skull!

That's one very powerful animal looking like it would like to eat you, well done.

Brilliant photo, it looks proper hefty and business like.

Thanks very much Nod Adey and Paul :)
Yes she's really muscular she's not a very big cat but I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her:D:D

That would be the INside!!!

Hi Pete,

as has been said, you did really well with the blacks there.

Jaguar's, even slightly podgy ones, are probably the most menacing of cats. In black they look positively evil. Thanks for sharing,

Gary

Hi Pete,

as has been said, you did really well with the blacks there.

Jaguar's, even slightly podgy ones, are probably the most menacing of cats. In black they look positively evil. Thanks for sharing,

Gary

Hi Gary thanks very much :)she does look a bit evil :D
It was brilliant to watch them they were quite active for a change normally they are sat inside

Awesome animal. Didn't realise Chester Zoo had them.

Back