Child portrait C&C welcome

A very nice image, I think I would try to crop/clone the adult hand out but rest of the picture is good.

I agree with the above. I'd have kept the stray hand out of the pic. Also would have tried to get lower so the head was higher in the frame. I would have loved her to have made eye contact with you, but kids are difficult at the best of times!

Nicely in focus and I like the catch lights in the eyes.

Can't see if you've got the edit button ticked on the phone but let me know if you want me to take this down. For me I'd crop it and remove the hand. The image would have been a lot stronger if she was looking at you. Quick edit on my phone

ImageUploadedByTalk Photography Forums1468784674.160910.jpg

Last edited:
nope - you're messed up the facial skin tones - sorry..:)

over-sharpened.?

It was a two minute edit on an iPhone.......I cropped and removed the hand. Didn't touch anything else. Toning as in original.

Last edited:
It's probably the fact that I am on my phone and it's a small image size which has now been made smaller...

It was a two minute edit on an iPhone.......I cropped and removed the hand. Didn't touch anything else. Toning as in original.

I'm afraid, on my monitor at least, there's a large tonal difference in the 2 images posted

regards...:)

I'm afraid, on my monitor at least, there's a large tonal difference in the 2 images posted

regards...:)

Fair enough, as I say I'm only on my phone and have not (deliberately) altered any toning.

Anyway, as you will have no doubt read the purpose of my edit was to illustrate the crop and removal of hand

Back