Christmas early morning @ St. Paul's and Millennium bridge

Edit My Images
Yes
As I do every year, went for a walk on Christmas morning in central London. Its nice, somewhat novel and feels odd to walk around an empty London (which only ever happen at this time in the entire year)

32602178218_1555ca8888_b.jpg

45751241834_56cff1f860_b.jpg

32602181878_8058b2d6c0_b.jpg

45751247434_147bd124ab_b.jpg

32602185358_12e56772ac_b.jpg

45751254294_366cc8ca62_b.jpg

45751258544_719689cdde_b.jpg

44657738850_1dd0f0f9ff_b.jpg

nice images, love 1, 3 and 4 i cant quite decide if it like the effects or not, lovely colours though
id planned a sunrise trip to local woods based on the hard frost and thick fog around at 11pm on christmas eve, woke up at 6am chistmas day to find it had already cleared so went back to sleep. 8am had some great light for 30 minutes before the cloud bank in your river shots moved in.

Walked the south bank today and it was rammed.

Love #1 & #5:)

Thank you :)

nice images, love 1, 3 and 4 i cant quite decide if it like the effects or not, lovely colours though
id planned a sunrise trip to local woods based on the hard frost and thick fog around at 11pm on christmas eve, woke up at 6am chistmas day to find it had already cleared so went back to sleep. 8am had some great light for 30 minutes before the cloud bank in your river shots moved in.

Walked the south bank today and it was rammed.

3 and 4 was an odd one. Its not actually processed much beyond what the camera gave me (just a long exposure shot). I was unsure myself at first but I have kinda grown on it.

My phone kept telling me there was a yellow fog warning and I was disappointed by the lack of fog. Yeah the cloud moved in pretty quick and ruined my IR shots plan lol. But its the UK I should have expected it :D
Yeah any other time and day in the year that London is completely busy. This is pretty much only time in the year you can get these shots without people in it.

Lovely set (y)

Very nice colour set and well done you for getting out :)
IR set has some odd 'edges', especially at the tops.

Very nice colour set and well done you for getting out :)
IR set has some odd 'edges', especially at the tops.

Thanks. yes I noticed that too, between jpg conversion, flickr and this forum some shots (especially with high contrast edges) gets ruined. I can fix it but that means reuploading everything, so I just left it :facepalm:

1, 2 ,5,6,7, really nice

the 3 with the filter on have a lot of halo's

1, 2 ,5,6,7, really nice

the 3 with the filter on have a lot of halo's

Thanks, yeah noticed the halos. Between jpg conversion, flickr and posting here it got ruined.

I guess #3 and #4 effects isn't to everyone's liking so much :(

I see they still haven't fixed the lights on Southwark Bridge.
I photographed it about 6 months ago and the lights were out at that time.

I see they still haven't fixed the lights on Southwark Bridge.
I photographed it about 6 months ago and the lights were out at that time.

:facepalm:

Thanks for pointing it out I hadn't noticed, now I'll have to visit it again :D
Hopefully they'll fix it in time for next Christmas :p

Nice set and what a lovely thing to do !

No 4 is my fave :)

Mind you 7 is a bit special too...

Back