Christmas Nights

Name
Sue
Edit My Images
Yes
I havent posted on here for a long while but recently managed to get out and shoot a few night time Christmas shots in the local area.Here are 2 of them. I welcome critique and comments.They were all taken, hand held, with my D60 and 35mm lens.

The_Mill_at_Christmas_TP.jpg

Lavenham_guildhall_TP.jpg

Last edited:
I'm rather liking these Sue (y) the are both nice for different reasons (y) there is however a little bit of nice showing in the dark areas of the second but looking at the exif that was shot of ISO800 so I guess that explains the nice :shrug: but still a nice images and the noise was not the first thing I spotted so not the biggest of issue I guess (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I'm rather liking these Sue (y) the are both nice for different reasons (y) there is however a little bit of nice showing in the dark areas of the second but looking at the exif that was shot of ISO800 so I guess that explains the nice :shrug: but still a nice images and the noise was not the first thing I spotted so not the biggest of issue I guess (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Tom. You are right. Noise is a problem with my camera on any ISO above 400 but I thought I'd try 800 to get a better aperture and shutter speed in the dark. I cant get on with a tripod which I know would help.

Back