Chroma portrait

moomike

TPer Emeritus
Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I captured this image yesterday on my Chroma LF camera and Portra 400 - I just felt it looked better in black and white rather than colour - I also shot some HP5+ but have not had time to process them yet. Thanks @stevelmx5 :) Will have some images to upload from my RZ67 soon too.

Cheers for looking (y)

y9FeSws.jpg

Very nicely positioned and lit, @moomike . I found it disturbing though; I think (though not certain) that my brain is happy with her feet being out of focus, but less happy with her thighs and particularly the lower body (in the same plane as the face, so well-shot) being so much out of focus. So maybe a bit too much tilt on this one? But otherwise, a really well-thought shot.

Very nicely positioned and lit, @moomike . I found it disturbing though; I think (though not certain) that my brain is happy with her feet being out of focus, but less happy with her thighs and particularly the lower body (in the same plane as the face, so well-shot) being so much out of focus. So maybe a bit too much tilt on this one? But otherwise, a really well-thought shot.

and I'm of the opposite opinion and find all of the OOF area appealing.

Back