Chuffed !

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
First off I know a lot of people on here are published in a lot better places and a lot more skilled than I can ever hope to be - but I am over the moon !

I received a message through Flickr from the Tatton Park Flickr group / Cheshire East Council

Hello Jon
I have just come across your great images and particularly like the ones of the Japanese garden. Would you be happy for us to use it for our marketing purposes, i.e website, leaflets, postcards etc and we will obviously credit you wherever we use your image. If you are happy with this please can you email me at nameofperson@cheshireeast.gov.uk

Look forward to hearing from you
Many thanks

Have agreed for them to use it so long as I am credited wherever it is used and they are sending me a free family ticket for Tatton Park

Well chuffed :) and the image in question is

Japanese Lake by Jon Parry, on Flickr

Really nice shot Jon, and "Congratulations".(y)

George.

Good grief! Someone asking first...

It is a good image BTW.

Great shot, well done and congratulations I would be over the moon if it were me!!

Trev.

Congratulations :)

WOW! On the pic and the publication. It's a beautiful shot, and such a huge buzz to have it used. Many congrats!

As per Ken, wow someone's asked!
A big congratulations Jon, you must be very pleased indeed. Personally I think it is a big achievement mate because if you consider how many Togs are out there and how many Photographs there are on line now.
Very nice shot, great colours and some lovely reflections, excellent work and well deserved(y)
Here's to many more;)

Great Image, would be proud of it if it was mine.
Being asked by a local government officer should be no surprise; we are nice boys and girls and very polite mostly.

Jon, if only that was the case. Its just like life a mixed bag.

It's a;ways lovely to get some recognition so congratulations it is well deserved... beautiful image:love:

Congrats, it's great to know hobbyist photographers get recognised for their work. Great photo :)

Back