Chuggers (4)

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young lady collecting for charity.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/160th @ F4.5, ISO-400, Handheld.
Chuggers (4) (M)-03285M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

A nice overall street portraiture image and works nicely in B&W.

==========================================================================

When I saw the ref to chuggers my initial response seeing the bucket collection was "come on not all street fundraisers are chuggers" especially with all the changes to standards etc. to improve and standardise protocols thus making chugging reportable.

However, looking closely at the image I have concerns that she is indeed not official and possibly a fraud! All fundraisers whether direct employed (as I was in my last job) or for third party operation must comply in simple terms as follows:-
1) wear their photo ID card clearly visible at mid chest level.
2) outer wear layer should be charity logo branded
3) no other badges, stickers of any sort are to be worn especially those relating to any political party or issues

She is meeting none of those fundraising standards requirements.

PS were I you I would be letting the charity know that they are being inappropriately represented and may even be a victim of a fraudulent impersonation!

Last edited:
George, this is my kind of shooting. But I have one issue. My eye is immediately drawn to the blonde lady in the center of the picture. Would you consider toning her down some, so that the young lady on the right would become the figurative, if not the literal, center of attention? Just my tuppence!

Chuck

A nice overall street portraiture image and works nicely in B&W.

==========================================================================

When I saw the ref to chuggers my initial response seeing the bucket collection was "come on not all street fundraisers are chuggers" especially with all the changes to standards etc. to improve and standardise protocols thus making chugging reportable.

However, looking closely at the image I have concerns that she is indeed not official and possibly a fraud! All fundraisers whether direct employed (as I was in my last job) or for third party operation must comply in simple terms as follows:-
1) wear their photo ID card clearly visible at mid chest level.
2) outer wear layer should be charity logo branded
3) no other badges, stickers of any sort are to be worn especially those relating to any political party or issues

She is meeting none of those fundraising standards requirements.

PS were I you I would be letting the charity know that they are being inappropriately represented and may even be a victim of a fraudulent impersonation!

George, this is my kind of shooting. But I have one issue. My eye is immediately drawn to the blonde lady in the center of the picture. Would you consider toning her down some, so that the young lady on the right would become the figurative, if not the literal, center of attention? Just my tuppence!

Chuck

Thank you fellow snappers, I sure do appreciate your reply.(y)

George.

Back