Church in the Mist, Slovenia

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
One taken from my holiday in Slovenia, of the Koroška region covered in mist.

%hanks for looking, Andy

View attachment 35163

Very very nice Andrew (y)

very eerie, great work.

Beautiful when moved far enough up the screen to lose the WM :)
Besutiful feel to this with all the different layers of light and mist.

Hi, as for the watermark, it is there for a reason :) and thank you for the kind comments

That's a belter.

Superb conditions very well captured.

Brilliant, really, really like this! As others have said, the layers make it look amazing almost like its been comped its that good!!

Hi, as for the watermark, it is there for a reason :) and thank you for the kind comments

And easily removed in under 5 minutes ;)

Viv, agreed it is easily removed, but at least it is there.

Love the layers of the landscape, with the church poking through the mist at the bottom.

My favourite type of view, misty with layers of hills. It looks slightly compressed so I'm guessing the lens was closer to 200mm.

Excellent work Andy - slightly jealous of all your different locations.

cheers mark! much appreciated mate! thank you donna! thank you derek, no the lens was more closer to 400mm if I remember correctly! I was quite far away!

cheers mark! much appreciated mate! thank you donna! thank you derek, no the lens was more closer to 400mm if I remember correctly! I was quite far away!

That'll teach me to be clever! On your first post I saw the longest lens mentioned was 200mm so thought that was what you used.

That's a wonderful image Andrew the different layers and the ethereal mist really make this a special image

Last edited:
Andrew,

A simply splendid and truly misty scene.

The watermark....do the radicals say something like 'light and mountain land' or is my Mandarin very poor?

Last edited:
Derek, yep, but I used a 2x teleconvertor as well :) thank you mav visual, jake blue and yamaha! Shreds, correct it actually says Light and Land, although technically the characters do not really go together as the proper word I am looking for consists of 3 characters, but the purpose of the logo i cut it down to two!

Cheers,

Andy

Back