Churston Chainsaw Masacre!

Halloween fun? …halloween horror that is! Cool idea!

Second for me. A bit more sinister! Cool shot!

Edit: On reflection. Is the dead space just there for the purpose of your signature? Doesn't seem to add anything else to the image IMO.

That's a great idea & shot Neil, I think the whole concept works very well indeed. No fav' as I like both presentations equally.(y)

George.

Nicely done :) First one for me - would make a cool film poster :)
Thanks John

Second for me. A bit more sinister! Cool shot!

Edit: On reflection. Is the dead space just there for the purpose of your signature? Doesn't seem to add anything else to the image IMO.
Cheers Adam! I did originally have an off camera flash aimed at the dark area but I preferred it dark with just the brown leaves bottom right showing.

That's a great idea & shot Neil, I think the whole concept works very well indeed. No fav' as I like both presentations equally.(y)

George.
Thanks George

Love this! The high clarity processing (I'm assuming) is spot on :)
Thanks James. The contrast was pretty high anyway, I've actually toned it down a little for a more sepia "old school horror" look! I've also now done a little bit of selective smudge and blur as I thought the character was too refined all over, seems like I can stand pretty still for 5s!

#2 for me as said above more sinister and blood thirsty. Certainly has the invoking of is that a serial killer. Hope you didn't scare too many people creating this! ;) ;)

Cool idea on the red no idea where that inspiration came from :D

Ladies and gentlemen, come closer and discover the real blood thirsty nature of Neil! ;-)
Your shot got better just with the new title! Beautiful umm no, HORRIBLE, YES!

I prefer the first one but feel the watermark gets in the way, not sure you need it?
Not sure what it gets in the way of personally, it's not like it obstructs anything. The watermark is my identity for my website, and use it on all my images, it's not used as a deterrent like some watermarks but to hopefully bring a few visitors to my site and view my gallery. Thanks for your comment!

Back