Cilgerran: this works so much better in b&w.......

What an interesting image, I really like it, there are so many layers of content because of the mist and cloud.

Hi Steve,

I've got a whole sequence of images taken from L to R without the foreground which I took with the intention of making a panorama. The above is at 156 mm (312m equivalent), the sequence is at 300 mm (600mm eq). One day I might get round to actually putting the panorama together! In the meantime this is one individual frame from it. Incidentally, Topaz Denoise AI did a very good job of sharpening these which LR just couldn't match._A170125.jpg

Hi Steve,

I've got a whole sequence of images taken from L to R without the foreground which I took with the intention of making a panorama. The above is at 156 mm (312m equivalent), the sequence is at 300 mm (600mm eq). One day I might get round to actually putting the panorama together! In the meantime this is one individual frame from it. Incidentally, Topaz Denoise AI did a very good job of sharpening these which LR just couldn't match.

Thanks for the comment and feedback!

Very nice work so far Jerry lets see some stitching to add to them

Lovely shot...that's why I always have a long lens in the bag to get opportunities like these

Yes, it was a real bonus for me.....on my way back from Pemrokeshire to the Teifi Marshes (Cardigan) for some bird photography. About 3 miles short of Cardigan I noticed this and bingo ..... a conveniently located layby! And of course one of the big bonuses of m4/3 is that you can carry a long lens with you and you hardly notice it.

I am just moving over to m4/3 also. With the gx9 and am amzed just how good the image quality is of my only lens12-35 2.8. It sits on the seat next to me in the car (handy).
Not like my canon FF gear in the mindshift zipped up in the back..

Really nice image. Black and White gives it an interest factor. Well done.

Back