Cinematic London

I like that a lot. Good capture. It also get me thinking about what's going on? Are the two people connected in any way? Etc.

I like that very much. Is there anything 'special' that had to be done to create the image, or is it cinematic because of the black bars above & below?

I like that very much. Is there anything 'special' that had to be done to create the image, or is it cinematic because of the black bars above & below?

Well it has the cinematic split toning applied to, blue tints with green shadows, heavy with the contrast and clarity. Just made the modifications in LR.

I have no added flare if from the headlight, all that is as is.

Then added the black bars to finish it off.

Last edited:
Well it has the cinematic split toning applied to, blue tints with green shadows, heavy with the contrast and clarity. Just made the modifications in LR.

I have no added flare if from the headlight, all that is as is.

Then added the black bars to finish it off.

Thanks for the explanation - one to tuck away for later.:)

Very well done, Dan! (y)(y)(y)

Very nice Dan - I've lost count of the number of times I've nearly gone in that water feature near County Hall when not paying full attention!!

Very nice Dan - I've lost count of the number of times I've nearly gone in that water feature near County Hall when not paying full attention!!

hah, in all my visits to London I've not been past there again. I need another night outing in London..

I like that also, very well processed (y)

Nice image Dan, it works for me. Night outing in London can be good fun although been to a few quiet back streets

Back