CLASSIC and important CARS - open thread:

167803282.jpg

167803278.jpg

167803231.jpg

167803212.jpg

167803207.jpg

167803193.jpg

Haven't seen that Bentley special before - did a quick Google for it and found out a BIT MORE...

IIRC the unblown 4 1/2 was rather more successful at Le Mans than the Blowers - the unblown cars had some reliability over the 24 hours.

Couple of shots from this years Morgan open day. A few of us from our (new) Mini club went up there for the day.

3 wheels by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Super8-1 by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

This is my current car, my 5th modern Mini, and the best car I have ever owned (and I've had a few). Currently running around 270bhp with 335ft lbs, 4 wheel drive, and still does 38mpg on a run...

redrims by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Hi, in a similar vein ... :

View attachment 136327

I see a selection of Mogs several times every week - there's a dealer at the bottom of the road up to the g*lf centre at which I play. The owner has a couple of vintage 3 wheelers as well as the stock models. There are a few that get driven (moderns, not "classics") all year round, brave souls!

I see a selection of Mogs several times every week - there's a dealer at the bottom of the road up to the g*lf centre at which I play.
Lucky you! - Here in Germany MORGANs are very rare, three-wheelers even more so ... ---

70's Italian exotica, it doesn't get much better..... Just need a Mura & a Marzel to compete with my collection of old Corgi cars.

Hi, another 911 in action. Is it a Turbo? - Could be a modified RS. Turbos are very rare, also at rallyes, because of their tricky handling from the pre-ESP days ... :

D80_6659-n70c_bearbeitet-1.jpg

D80_6415-n70c_bearbeitet-1.jpg

Back