Classic BMW

Edit My Images
Yes
hi guys, this is my weekend car,

i would like some criticism but i know the shot in its self isnt amazing, personally i would say its ok (but dont want to put it in indepth critique as it hasnt reached that level to go in there - if you know what i mean).

i had to move the car abt 40 times just to get it in the right position so, i missed out teh for sale signs from accros the road and traffic lights and what not.

the car could do with being a bit cleaner on the plastcis to make it a black & white striking feature.

the white line for parking space spoils it and the shadow takes away too much from the subject.

would like some comments guys, cheers :)

Bumph GB

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, with the front of the car in light and near side in shadow it leaves the lighting very un-balanced. You where right to try and avoid background clutter (especially if you're not photoshop competent) but one thing i've learnt over the last couple of years is that sometimes a location just doesn't work when you have bright sunlight. If it had been an overcast day you probably would've had a more even light.
Anyway, it's nice to see another old Beemer on here. Is it a 3.5?

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
Hope you dont mind, set myself 60 secs to show what minor tweaks can do to improve.
All i did was adjust curves and burn in the sky.

Not perfect as was done so quick but you can start to see how its improved.

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Trev, I much prefer your edit, much more punch to it!!

I must admit, I went out to take some shots of my car and thought 'cant be that hard to take pictures of a car parked up'. BUt I was wrong. Very, very wrong :LOL:

OP
OP
E
Edit My Images
Yes
cheers for that guys, when i get a chance ill take some more shots (pref once its been polished and waxed) and try and get a bit more competent in PS.