Classic Cars on 005/1998 FUJI REALA and ROLLEIFLEX T with 16-on kit

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I went over to Weald Country Park yesterday and on the way back came across a ' Classic Car Show' so took some snaps with my Lovely GIFT Rolleiflex 'T' and 16-on kit and some of my Deceased Friend's FILM 05/1998 dated Fuji REALA 100 which I rated at 64 ASA after testing and home-processed in C41. The Scans needed only a small Colour and Saturation correction in FastStone Image Viewer. I used f5.6 on the 75mm f3.5 TESSAR lens and a low viewpoiint -- knees creaked a bit but it was worth it !

ROLLEI T Cars on Fuji Reala 1998 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Friend's FILM 05/1998 dated Fuji REALA 100 which I rated at 64 ASA after testing

Reala was my favourite print film, and it's much missed. Do you have any idea how your friend stored it Peter, as it looks great?

My friend had it in a 'Fuji Film' Cooler bag NOT a fridge -- I have tested a Fuji Neopan 400 and it has a high 'Fog Level' but the Reala is not too bad. There are several tins of Bulk 35mm B&W film which I will test all un-opened and dated 1995 !

Beautiful work Peter, like Nige number two is definitely my favourite of the bunch

Back