Classic Ferrari

Beautiful car, shot well.
But I'm not sure what the first shot is trying to tell me; is he the owner, is he an admirer or just a nosy stranger? If you're going to include a person with the car, the image needs to tell the story of what links the person to the car. If they are the owner, they need to look like the own it.
In the second shot the out-building should be less prominent (perhaps crop in from the right) and the back of the car looks a little odd because you've got the lights for the number plates (and the wires going to them that you wouldn't normally see) but the plate itself has been removed. I understand the need to remove the reg number, but I'd have photographed it with the number plate, but replaced the actual reg number with one that said "275GTS". A lot of owners of show-cars have period plates made up just to put on the car at shows for this reason.

Wow, lovel shots and car!

All 3 look good but #2 is the pick of the bunch for me. Great angle to shoot the car.

Beautiful car, shot well.
But I'm not sure what the first shot is trying to tell me; is he the owner, is he an admirer or just a nosy stranger? If you're going to include a person with the car, the image needs to tell the story of what links the person to the car. If they are the owner, they need to look like the own it.
In the second shot the out-building should be less prominent (perhaps crop in from the right) and the back of the car looks a little odd because you've got the lights for the number plates (and the wires going to them that you wouldn't normally see) but the plate itself has been removed. I understand the need to remove the reg number, but I'd have photographed it with the number plate, but replaced the actual reg number with one that said "275GTS". A lot of owners of show-cars have period plates made up just to put on the car at shows for this reason.

One of the sales guys - he's admiring the car as he's walking towards it (to move it) - I personally don't think the story needs anything else its making you think and wonder then its fine to leave open to interpretation. Thanks

I like the first image. If I was in a position to own such a fine bit of machinery, I think I would just admire it (before sitting in a and smashing the loud pedal)

^^^ Yep that. It's all about No2 :)

Very nice pictures of a beautiful car. Well done.

Back