Kim Jong Bod
Staff member
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Marcel submitted a new resource:

Classifieds : When your item has sold - How to quickly tell everyone it's gone....

In the classifieds forums, there is now a new link at the top of each thread for you to quickly mark your item as SOLD.
(Or in the case of the Wanted forum : "No longer wanted", or the freebie forum : "Gone").

Just open your thread and you should see the link in your own threads only, like this :
View attachment 235625

The tag is chosen automatically in the forum settings.
Once done, it quickly adds the correct thread prefix and you can be on your way.
If for any reason, you change...
Read more about this resource...

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX
Edit My Images
Yes
I hope these people are getting a ban from using the for sale section..... the ones that are too lazy to read the rules or leave the for sale when its sold... I know what to do.. start from the bottom of the thread eh :(

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX
Edit My Images
Yes
A ban seems a little extreme, it doesn't take long to use your scroll wheel.

a ban from the selling not the whole forum.. if they cant be bothered to post by the rules then why should they be allowed to use it?

Edit My Images
No
What's happening with auto-drop offs because they're not working? The classifieds are rife with trash that needs cleaned up and no-one is archiving it after feedback has been left etc. I'm looking to buy stuff and have sift through four pages wasting time looking for stuff when it could all fit on a page or two.

Can something be done about this please?

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
Yes
Auto drop off when marked 'sold' after 24 hours would make sense to me, though I'm sure there is more to it than that.

Edit My Images
No
Auto drop off when marked 'sold' after 24 hours would make sense to me, though I'm sure there is more to it than that.
Would be nice but doesn't leave much time for feedback to be left and if it archives I'm not sure if feedback can still be left, you can't comment on it to advise you're happy etc. I'd be happy with the 5 days they used to have (I think that's what they had). Some of the threads have been there for over a month and longer.

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
What's happening with auto-drop offs because they're not working? The classifieds are rife with trash that needs cleaned up and no-one is archiving it after feedback has been left etc.
The auto archive function was something that happened in xen one after about 10 days of in activity. IIRC its no longer available in xen two.
You can't archive your own threads, but as it says at the top of each page
Capture.JPG
Or just report your own thread and one of us will archive it for you.

if it archives I'm not sure if feedback can still be left,
That is correct.

But yes I completely agree with you, its damned annoying when people don't do as they are asked and mark as "Sold"