Cleaning down memory

Haha! Nicely done! And nice use of PP. These are comical.

Get them to clean your keyboard next lol.

You on holiday or off sick Carl :LOL:

Love this series of images. You have excellent imagination Carl. I am trying to source some Stormtroopers myself but they seem so expensive everywhere.

I am trying to source some Stormtroopers
My local Tesco had a few of the smaller sets; 3 or 4 Imperial/Rebel/First Order/Resistance troops, and a small vehicle, for £8-9.
Would that be the sort of thing you're looking for?

Love this series of images. You have excellent imagination Carl. I am trying to source some Stormtroopers myself but they seem so expensive everywhere.
ebay, got a pack of 13 for something like £10. They're not "real" lego, but they are lego compatible-ripoffs. You can get real lego on there too, bricks etc (a lott of 200 pieces for something like £8, but you can get so many different lego pieces on there, some are genuine, others are copies and theres very little between the originals and copies).. and make as many scenes as you want :)

My local Tesco had a few of the smaller sets; 3 or 4 Imperial/Rebel/First Order/Resistance troops, and a small vehicle, for £8-9.
Would that be the sort of thing you're looking for?

That's certainly worth looking at. I may take a trip there tonight.

ebay, got a pack of 13 for something like £10. They're not "real" lego, but they are lego compatible-ripoffs. You can get real lego on there too, bricks etc (a lott of 200 pieces for something like £8, but you can get so many different lego pieces on there, some are genuine, others are copies and theres very little between the originals and copies).. and make as many scenes as you want :)

I was dubious about the quality of the copies and was wondering if there was a big difference. I might order some to see what they are like. Do you have a link to the ones you bought and would you buy them again knowing what they are like?

I was dubious about the quality of the copies and was wondering if there was a big difference. I might order some to see what they are like. Do you have a link to the ones you bought and would you buy them again knowing what they are like?
I've bought from various suppliers, they're not exactly the same as the originals, the paintwork might be a little off, but I've bought a lot and the only people who notice the difference are lego-fans (who hate copies) - you gets what you pay for.

Back