Clevedon dusk

I like that very much. I like the misty effect on the sea that the long exposure has created. I also like the way the rocks go in the same direction as the pier.

All year I have been meaning to drive down to Clevedon to get a sunset and have never got around to it. Too dark on work days now.

Really nice, the brighter patch in the sky slightly distracts me but a great composition.

Now that is very nice, I love the ghostly nature of the water.

Nice work Tomas, maybe tone down the cyan a bit in the foreground? More a preference than a critique but it's a good image, you don't need me to tell you that. :) Good old Clevedon pier.

I like this a lot, works very well. I must get down to Clevedon again soon.
The bright patch in the sky does distract slightly, but not enough to make a huge difference.

Stellar image, I actually disagree with a few others comments. The lead in and brightness are naturally enhanced, subtle processing and strong composition bought together for a very solid image that ticks all the boxes for me. Id be interested to see another copy of this with a warmer temp grad pulled accross the brighter portion with a little magenta in to see if the purples would pop a little more,but I love the cool pastel palate as is.. just curious.
Cheers Andy

Back