Cley Next The Sea night shot

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
My first attempt at a night time photo. We visited Cley last week and I took the dog for a walk about 9pm - I couldn't believe how clear the sky was so had to go back for my camera. I've never tried night time photography but was pleased with this as a first effort - any advice / guidance would be very welcome

DSC00143 4 by Dave Proctor, on Flickr

Last edited:
You did well with that lens and as it`s not the widest one of choice it came out really nicely.
Was that Cley next the sea, Norfolk ?
Sorry no advice from me.

You did well with that lens and as it`s not the widest one of choice it came out really nicely.
Was that Cley next the sea, Norfolk ?
Sorry no advice from me.

It was in Norfolk. Having seen how clear the sky is I would love to set myself up by the windmill next time.

It was in Norfolk. Having seen how clear the sky is I would love to set myself up by the windmill next time.
That is to me a beautiful part of the UK

Breathtaking. Never seen a sky so beautiful. If this is your first attempt, you must have innate talent not yet appreciated. Would love to see more of your night photography. Looking forward to it.

Breathtaking. Never seen a sky so beautiful. If this is your first attempt, you must have innate talent not yet appreciated. Would love to see more of your night photography. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for that - much appreciated. I think it was a case of more luck than judgement and help from Google!

“Excellent” shot, nothing more to be said.

George.

Back