Climbing at Daybreak.

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
1924972996_1e4f1df234.jpg

Larger piccy here: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2132/1924972996_1e4f1df234_b.jpg

Any CC Welcome...
Thanks in advance :)

I like it! Looks even better when larger.:)

Theres a lot going on - not sure what to look at first! Love the light.:clap:

But more importantly where is his safetly rope?:LOL:

R:love:

But more importantly where is his safetly rope?:LOL:

R:love:

He never used to use one...[still doesnt as far as im aware] its my ex very good rock-climber 'til he had an accident on his finger at work.
It was taken at about 7-ish, after he'd come to pick me up at about 6am, just to take some pictures.
This was the one we were both happy with, the most, and is still one of my favourite photos.

:)

A lot of glare on the right hand rock, That kind of spoils it for me. Other than that though, cool shot :)

Glare?

I see blue fringing - either a lens issue or a processing one

As for the shot though (despite being a Canon user - spits - at my camera club) it's actually very good. If you had one, it might have benefited from some fill-flash (a subject for the 'course' I'm trying to organise?) but generally very good indeed

[note for self - that must have secured a few more lifts home!]

Blue fringing then. I'm still starting out, man :p

'Blue fringing' - you know when you have a sandwich and it has a crust (i.e. a thin outer bit round the ouside)?

Fringing is an effect you get on images sometimes where there's a strong change in colour/light levels - it can be several colours, here it's blue - hence 'Blue fringing'

HTH?

Glare?

I see blue fringing - either a lens issue or a processing one

As for the shot though (despite being a Canon user - spits - at my camera club) it's actually very good. If you had one, it might have benefited from some fill-flash (a subject for the 'course' I'm trying to organise?) but generally very good indeed

[note for self - that must have secured a few more lifts home!]

Yeah, I saw the blue fringing when I put it up on here. I think it could possibly be a processing issue [my fault] as this is the origional image which people felt were too dark.
1449780078_617518231c.jpg

Because I was shooting a 'back-lit' subject early on in the morning. I didnt actually use any fill-flash, which would have only been from camera mounted.
This was taken over a year ago, with my 4MP PS Kodak! :LOL: I feel that I would have probably taken a better shot now...as I know "more".

As for the fill-flash for the newbie course dave (y) 'cos I'd love to know more about it, and more "uses" for it! :LOL:

And yes...few more lift homes secured....but will that be going upto two nites a week?! :thinking:

Back