CliveH
Name
Clive
Edit My Images
Yes
Whole
That's very nice

Fragile
Good bright colours, the butterfly is a little central for me. I'm don't know what species it is either.

Squash(ed)
Well technically they are cucurbit, but they do look squashed in there.

Time
I quite like floaty in this instance.
Thank you

OP
OP
CliveH
Name
Clive
Edit My Images
Yes
Whole
That's very nice

Fragile
Good bright colours, the butterfly is a little central for me. I'm don't know what species it is either.

Squash(ed)
Well technically they are cucurbit, but they do look squashed in there.

Time
I quite like floaty in this instance.
Thank you Dominic, so they are squashed cucurbit, not squashed squashes!

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Both images are excellent Clive.(y)
The marina full of boats is superb....those colours are tremendous. Great sharpness and details, and a perfect fit for the theme.
The under-boat image is pretty good too, just a tad soft, though not much you could have done about that, I'm sure that thick, glass bottomed hull is not optically optimal!
Certainly is full though....what a great view!

OP
OP
CliveH
Name
Clive
Edit My Images
Yes
Thank you Gareth
Both images are excellent Clive.(y)
The marina full of boats is superb....those colours are tremendous. Great sharpness and details, and a perfect fit for the theme.
The under-boat image is pretty good too, just a tad soft, though not much you could have done about that, I'm sure that thick, glass bottomed hull is not optically optimal!
Certainly is full though....what a great view!

Edit My Images
Yes
That certainly is a marina full of boats. Nice vibrant image there Clive - I often wonder how easy it is to navigate your boat out of some of those marinas that are so full

OP
OP
CliveH
Name
Clive
Edit My Images
Yes
Really nice images there Clive.(y)

Closed: Theme fitment factor is a full 100%! Really nice use of reflections in the glass too!
Free choice: Super, crisp image Clive! Beautiful light and very nice wave-crashing action too....love it!
Thank you Gareth, setting myself a target of 2 a week to catch up while learning the settings on the em5 mk2