weekly Clives TP 52 2017 Week 51 Festive

Makes a nice abstract Clive ... does give a sense of being inside during a car wash - quite dramatic.

Love the colours and pattern. I know you should always have your camera with you, but I would never have thought to spend those minutes using it :)

Interesting idea with great results, never would have guessed without the song title.

Very clever idea and great abstract result!

So original. Super abstract (and clean windscreen) ;)

That's an interestingly abstract one to start the year - nice range of blues Clive. Hope you didn't leave any windows open :eek:

Makes a nice abstract Clive ... does give a sense of being inside during a car wash - quite dramatic.

Agree with Carl, it does look nice as an abstract, love the colours and how they go together.

Love the colours and pattern. I know you should always have your camera with you, but I would never have thought to spend those minutes using it :)

Interesting idea with great results, never would have guessed without the song title.

Very clever idea and great abstract result!

Oh yes very unusual indeed... but saying that I do really like it, it would make a nice print :)

So original. Super abstract (and clean windscreen) ;)

Abstract and outside the box.

Good start.

Cheers.

Nice creative shot. Great start :)

What a good idea Clive, good to see something completely different, an excellent start to the year.

Thank you all for the above comments, so nice to start the year on such a positive response.
Cheers to you all.
:beer:

I love the colour, had no idea what it was without the song title but as others have said great abstract.

Who'd have thought :p It's nearly as weird as me getting soaked lying in the sand to get the pic I wanted :D

I wouldn't have got the song title from it but it's a fab abstract.

Made me smile too Clive ... especially the apology for the lack of convenience. Excellent fun choice for the theme.

Nice one for the theme. Doesn't fit the frame perfectly but that's near impossible to do without the right editing tools.

(download Gimp hit Shift+P .... drag TL up a smidge and BL to the left)

Hi Clive.
A couple of points.
1. Black & White points. Set the black point to the man on the black & white sign, set the white point to the whitest part of the out of order sign. It will stop the image looking washed out.
2. Converging verticals. You've evidently taken the image pointing down, hence perspective converges the verticals. Sometime you can avoid this in camera, sometimes you can't. In PS you can skew out the image at the bottom (both sides by the same amount), to correct the convergence.

Spot on theme though, but 5 mins in an editor would improve it greatly.
(y)

Lovely warm welcoming colours and a nice composition Clive. Does the bottle need straightening a little ... or have I had just one too many ?

Back