Clock?

Is this of any help Nattelie?

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/make/custom-clocks

You can upload your own image.
I had a look at them the other day and wasn't keen TBH - the picture that she wants wouldn't look good in a round frame.

i have a battery power clock mech you can have if you want it

Cheers Steve

Thank you. That would be wonderful, but only if you're sure? How would I go about making the image into a clock though? I mean I know obviously put it in a frame and cut out the back (ok, get hubby to cut out the back) for the clock mechanism. If I just used a box frame and pretty much did that, would that work?

sure i dont need the mechaism , i will bring it with me in september.

you could look on the web for a clock face , and superimpose it on to the picture. or build the hours into the design of the picture.

if you send me the image i will see what i can do for you.

pm me if you want me to , and i will send you my email address.

Cheers Steve

As you said, all you need is a picture frame and a clock mechanism :)

remove glass, stick photo to backing and then drill a small hole through the middle for clock mechanism. Attached mechanism to the back and then put hands on it :)

Best with a chunky frame depending on how deep the mechanism is.

You don't need to worry about putting a clock face on it, I've seen 100's of watches without numerals on them.

Last edited:
sure i dont need the mechaism , i will bring it with me in september.

you could look on the web for a clock face , and superimpose it on to the picture. or build the hours into the design of the picture.

if you send me the image i will see what i can do for you.

pm me if you want me to , and i will send you my email address.

Cheers Steve

Thank you so much *hugs* Not sure what size I'll do it for her yet or if I'll need numerals. Will have a think ;)

what about letting her choose a load of your prints?

option a

or

option b

or

choose from their other ones

Thanks. I looked at those TBH and they'd be wicked for something else, but not this one. See Mam has banged on since she saw it, how she wants a picture of a strawberry on the wall in the kitchen and I noticed the other day that she doesn't have a clock in there.

As you said, all you need is a picture frame and a clock mechanism :)

remove glass, stick photo to backing and then drill a small hole through the middle for clock mechanism. Attached mechanism to the back and then put hands on it :)

Best with a chunky frame depending on how deep the mechanism is.

You don't need to worry about putting a clock face on it, I've seen 100's of watches without numerals on them.

Magic, thank you. Silly question though....erm....what do I stick the photo to the backing board with? :thinking: (and before someone says it....yes, i figured it was some kind of glue!)

try the sticky spray stuff , if you just make the area around the clock fairly light the hands should show up, without numbers.

i have the mechanism for you

Cheers Steve

Back