weekly Cloudforest's 52 for 2020. Week 52 Decorate

Lovely image for Hidden. The look on her face says please go away with your camera!

I really like your last few images (apologies for my tardiness in commenting!). The household items one is nice and colourful, and your Hidden image is just so full of charm, looks good in mono and pin sharp.

Awww cute likkle pooch. I had one like that when I was a lad - called Paddy :D

Great image for hidden Pete

lovely pic for hidden, we have a black dog and a black rug have on many occasions nearly fell over him

Hi Pete
Cute dog hidden away. Good B&W conversion, plenty of detail in the face and the eys are real sharp.

Pete

Household item
Good collection of colours.

Hidden
A little cutie you've got there. I feel like hiding under the blankets sometimes too.

Awww cute likkle pooch. I had one like that when I was a lad - called Paddy :D
Cheers Dave

Great image for hidden Pete
Thanks Chris.

lovely pic for hidden, we have a black dog and a black rug have on many occasions nearly fell over him
Thanks Allan. She's really good at camouflage!

Lovely hidden dog - great facial expression!
Thanks Alex.

Good hidden doggie pic.
Thanks Phil.

Hi Pete
Cute dog hidden away. Good B&W conversion, plenty of detail in the face and the eys are real sharp.

Pete
Cheers Pete. I have a colour version but the B&W seemed to work better.

Aww.. so cute. And very well hidden..
Thanks Helen.

Hi Pete a very nicely taken hiding Chihuahua
Cheers Clive.

That look. Pretty much "leave me alone, I'm here and it's warm!!!!!"
Nicely caught.
Thanks Tim. She definitely likes her comfort.

Household item
Good collection of colours.

Hidden
A little cutie you've got there. I feel like hiding under the blankets sometimes too.
Thanks Dominic.

Great idea for the theme Pete and excellent dof. The muted reel in the background contrasts nicely with the "sharp" object :)

Nice one for your thread there :D

Great use of DOF.

Great use of DoF and sharp in all the right places, Pete.

Great idea for the theme Pete and excellent dof. The muted reel in the background contrasts nicely with the "sharp" object :)
The composition and colour work well.
The grey and orange work really nicely together. Excellent.
Nice one for your thread there :D
Great idea with nicely chosen colours, and I love the spool in the background adding context.
Very nice focus and colours
Great use of DOF.
Great use of DoF and sharp in all the right places, Pete.
How many rich people were dancing on that needle? ;)
Nice use of DoF, very sharp on the eye itself :)
Lovely DoF, and the composition is nicely balanced with the reel on the background. Very nice shot.

Thanks for all your comments folks and sorry! I'm a bit behind with comments this week.

Week 25 Snapper's Choice.

I've still not ventured very far from the garden yet!

The light was a bit harsh but I liked the colours on this Nemesia.

TP52 Week 25 by Peter C, on Flickr

I agree Pete, the colour is gorgeous. Good dof and those water droplets make a lovely image.

Seemed to have missed your needle shot good use of depth of field and nicely composed agree about the colour on your flowers the water droplets add something too

Nice colours, Pete, and as already said the droplets add a little je ne sais quoi to it.

That's a superb shot! Looks like they're stiking their tongues out to catch a drop ;)

Really nice detail on your SC image., the colours are really nice and the DoF really works well.

Nice, the water droplets certainly draw the eye to it as well.

Small: Excellent use of DoF The colours work really well too.

Snappers Choice: Very nice detail and colour.

Back