Clouds above Loch na h-Achlaise, Rannoch Moor

I like this the tones work well.
I would not have processed it that way but I like it.

You've done well to resist bringing the highlights down excessively. Nice shot.

I like this one although I do seem to have a fondness for subtle hues at the moment.

Whether there is enough going on in the sky to warrant the composition is questionable but I like it all the same.

I like that as is (y)

I like that, know that spot well,
I'm sure you've Steve :)

think it lacks colour looks washed out in my opinion

Thanks Holty, appreciate the comments, I and was just conveying the moment really.

I like this the tones work well.
I would not have processed it that way but I like it.

Cheers Alf, can I ask how you would you have processed it?

I think tones work well - not washed out for me.

Thanks Adrian, glad you like it.

You've done well to resist bringing the highlights down excessively. Nice shot.

Thank you Ian.

I like this one although I do seem to have a fondness for subtle hues at the moment.

Whether there is enough going on in the sky to warrant the composition is questionable but I like it all the same.

Haha Phil, you mean tomorrow could be a different mind set? Gotta love the subjectiveness of photography.

I like that as is (y)

Thanks Jak.

The reflection of the clouds on the water is marvellous.

Cheers Graeme, it was a strange half hour to be there.

I actually find this image disturbing. The reflection is uncomfortable and the colour seems strange. I was spurred to look at your Flickr, Paul, and would say that you're as erratic as you are gifted. You are obviously creative (more than I might be) but I fear that you often lose sight of the ground. Sorry to sound so hard, and I know that there's no single or simple path.

Images can be playful in various ways, some of which are superficial and some mature, but the best ones touch the gut, and there's no fooling with that. Keep trucking!

Lovely shot, I really like the tones.

Cheers Colin.

I actually find this image disturbing. The reflection is uncomfortable and the colour seems strange. I was spurred to look at your Flickr, Paul, and would say that you're as erratic as you are gifted. You are obviously creative (more than I might be) but I fear that you often lose sight of the ground. Sorry to sound so hard, and I know that there's no single or simple path.

Images can be playful in various ways, some of which are superficial and some mature, but the best ones touch the gut, and there's no fooling with that. Keep trucking!

Thanks for stopping by droj. Thanks also for commenting although not sure I've ever been called gifted and erratic in the same sentence before. I will post the original when I'm back at home on Saturday for you see what it was like that morning as it was a strange scene and how it was processed although it wasn't much.
As for the harsh comments, you needn't worry as they are words and your opinion which all count equally, good or bad.
As for you, please honk the horn if our trucks ever pass(y)

Back